Open innovation programs for governments and public institutions
Public sector innovation is a shared responsibility amongst public and private organizations. Governments should be the cornerstone for effective collaboration, liaising with academia, the private sector, and other relevant institutions.
We bring govtech startups closer to public institutions, accelerating the experimentation and scaling of new public sector digital solutions.
Start a Govtech Program in your city or region
Who is this program for?
- Local, regional and national governments looking to boost a culture of innovation.
- Institutions looking to experiment with new ways of working and new solutions based on technology and data.
- Institutions looking to promote new opportunities for startups in their territory.
The program allows local governments and public institutions to collaborate with non-traditional innovation.
We help you to define the scope and identify the opportunity areas where the govtech program can further support your innovation strategy.
Govtechlab Madrid - Region of Madrid
First Govtech laboratory in Spain, sponsored by Madrid’s regional government and european funding.VISIT THE SITE
Emergency Department - Province of Bizkaia
We work together with the Emergency department to identify new solutions that are applicable to their emergency operations.
Participation and public engagement - City of Madrid
We work together with the participation unit to promote the use of open innovation methodologies and to identify solutions that improve the city´s participatory platform.Watch the launch
Discover non-traditonal innovators
Govtech ecosystems are interaction spaces where governments collaborate with startups and innovative SMEs, using data, exponential technologies and innovation methodologies to create products and services that solve the most pressuring public challenges.
We want to help public institutions attract the best innovation out there in order to provide people with the best possible services.
Learn how to work with governments
Our bootcamps are part of our govtech laboratories, and we launch selection processes for startups interested in participating.Contact us to find out about bootcamp openings
Our bootcamps help govtech startups.
- To reduce their sales cycle and customer adquisition costs.
- To achieve success in highly regulated industries or in B2G markets.
- To pilot innovation in real scenarios.
- To create value for citizens and public servants.
- To thrive in govtech ecosystems.